NEW MAIN PAGE PHOTO-THE ELVIS PRESLEY STORY PROMO POSTER - 1975

  • elvis2001net2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2004
      NEW MAIN PAGE PHOTO-THE ELVIS PRESLEY STORY PROMO POSTER - 1975
      THE ELVIS PRESLEY STORY -RADIO SHOW PROMO POSTER-1975
      13 HOUR RADIO SHOW
      THERE WAS ALSO ONE IN 1971 BUT WAS ONLY ON REEL TO REEL.
      VALUE OF VINYL SET 1975-$900 DOLLARS.
      VALUE OF 1977 VINYL SET-$750I DROVE THE RADIO STATION NUTS ,ASKING
      TO HAVE THIS POSTER WHEN THEY WERE THRU WITH IT.
      THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST RADIO SHOW EVER DONE FOR ELVIS. AFTER HIS
      DEATH IN 1977,THEY AIRED IT AGAIN BUT INCLUDED HIS DEATH.
      I REMEMBER SITTING NEXT TO THE RADIO AND PUTTING THE FULL SHOW ON
      CASSETTES.
      NOTE THE CONTESTS -56 LPS -WHAT A WAY TO START A COLLECTION .
      VALUE OF POSTER UNKNOWN
      I JUST ADDED A NEW SECTION TO MY MAIN WEB PAGE OF ELVIS PROMO POSTERS
      HTTP://WWW.ELVIS2001.NET

      TO SEE THIS POSTER OR TO JOIN THIS COLLECTORS CLUB . CLICK ON THE
      FOLLOWING URL

      yguid=127427997

      ELVISLY YOURS
      JOE KREIN