Brantford ElvisFest

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      From: "Joan Minnery" <joanminnery@...>
      Date: Mon Dec 1, 2003 8:56 am
      Subject: Brantford WINS

      Hi:

      What a surprise this morning to receive a congratulatory email that Brantford WON the poll, by a whopping 60% margin for the Best ETA Event, chosen by fans and ETAs at www.elvii.com

      It might not mean anything to any of you and really might not matter to anyone either, but WE are thrilled and very inspired and hugely honoured. And it DOES matter to me.

      You see, when an ETA web site inadvertently promotes you and the fans from that site make you # 1, it DOES have an effect!!! And some people, just from surfing the site, have already written to me inquiring about the festival. 2 of whom had never heard of Brantford let alone Memphis Motion...but they have NOW!

      1 extra person buying a ticket for the festival or coming to our shows means 10 more.

      And this is a huge honour and we'll be adding the slogan, "Chosen Best ETA Event-2003".

      Kudos to Memphis Motion and the whole Elvis Fest team!

      We must be doing something right.

      Joan
      Memphis Motion - A Salute to the 50s & 60s!!
      5 Fantabulous Years of Keeping the Memories Alive!!!
      Memphis Motion LIVE CD Now Available!!
      www.memphismotion.com