Always Priscilla,please try to help :o(

  • prissy_presley
    Message 1 of 493 , Feb 4, 2000
      I am a really huge fan of Priscilla, and as
      always, I am always trying to get pictures and more
      pictures of her. Do you guys know where I can find nice
      pictures of her, specially in the seventies?<br>The ones
      with Mike Stone are great.<br>I have founded a
      Priscilla Presley forever club yesterday. Would be glad if
      you guys
    • elvisisorion
      Message 493 of 493 , Feb 28, 2002
        i've got a new group that pays tribute to both
        elvis and jimmy ellis a.k.a. orion, i've got alot of
        photos up and will put up more soon, please give it a
        try. <a href=http://groups.yahoo.com/group/elvisisorion. target=new>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/elvisisorion.</a>
        thanks.