Please Join EP Graphics!!

  • Mindy Bennett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2003
      "EP Graphics" is a wonderful group of Elvis Friends who make Elvis Email Tags, which can be used for signature in your emails. We trade Paint Shop Pro Elvis Tubes (graphics), Masks, Fonts, Tutorials, and Elvis MP3 music soundfiles. We also have a list of other happenings going on, such as Member of the Week, where other members make tags for one week, for the person who's chosen as "Member Of The Week", and the following other things: Birthday & Anniversary List (when it's your birthday or anniversary with your spouse, you'll receive tags from other members), PSP Class Teachers for those who wish to learn PSP, Challenges to work with using the Elvis Tubes, Frames, Masks, and other things that are sent, Fonts & Elvis Recipes are sent, Elvis Trivia Game is run 5 days/week. Tutorial Of The Day and a Name That Elvis Tune Game are also part of the activities. If you have the program Paint Shop Pro, and you're also an Elvis Fan, well, this is the group for you! :-)

      Click the "EP Graphics" link below to send an email to Mindy, one of my wonderful co-leaders and myself to join the group.Hope to see ya there soon :-)

      EPG~DND~Please Add Me To EPG!

      Also, check out Becca's EP Graphics Website soon, as she plans to have pages that will showcase "EP Graphics" Members' Tags that they've made. http://geocities.com/epgraphicselvisemailtagsgroup/ Below is a sample of what you can learn to make on your own....

      Sincerely,
      Becca-Leader of "EPGraphics"
      Mindy-Co-Leader of "EPGraphics"