1929We need to stand up for Elvis.....

  • sherriemr3565
    Jul 2, 2014

      As some of you may or may not know...there are a lot of changes going on at Graceland...  One of the MAJOR changes is to remove the airplanes from the grounds across the street from Graceland...As EPE does not own the planes...they want them gone..This "company" is slowly "stripping" Elvis from ANYTHING that was his...If you are a member of Elvis Insiders...you will soon be a member of GRACELAND Insiders...omitting "Elvis" from that too...

      There are a group of us ELVIS fans who will not stand for this...and want to fight them on all of this..the only way we can do that is to hit them where it counts..."Money, Honey....."  There is a group on Facebook called: Put Elvis back in Elvis Presley Enterprises...if you would like to be a member of that group on Facebook...please send me your email address to: sherriemr3565@...  Or ask Jennie Carpenter about it...and we will add you to the group....

      I'm not saying don't go to Graceland to pay your respects to Elvis...We just want people to NOT buy ANYTHING that has the EPE seal on it...from the shops at Graceland..or online..or otherwise...We HAVE to show them that they CANNOT take ELVIS out of this equation....if there is no ELVIS in Elvis' home, etc...there is NO us...ELVIS is the one we all love...

      I hope you all will join us in this and make them realize that WE WILL TCB FOR EAP!!!