Selling our 24' Pacific Yurt

  • raven_in_the_woods
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2012
      Hey Folks,
      Well the time has come to move on from the Yurt. We have lived in it for two years and hate to sell it, but want something i can feel comfortable leaving in the winter and all our things. We are now building a small cabin to live that is easier to heat and more secure. We are looking for anywhere from 12,000-$35,000 depending on the options. Basically for $12,000 its just the yurt, and $35,000 is everything, deck, yurt, solar, wind, systems, woodstove, etc etc etc delivered within 200mi of Where we are in Maine.

      Feel free to check out our webpage for the listing
      http://www.nomapnomad.com/yurt-for-sale/

      if you are all interested, please let us know for we are willing to work with anyone to make things work out.
    • Todd Messler
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2012
        Hi!,
        How far are you from Mariaville, Maine 04605?
        Todd

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2012
          BEFORE, I start getting hit with emails, it is ok for them to post their yurt for sale.  YOU CAN'T make one then sell it or promote a yurt company on this site,  but if you bought it and lived it a few years it's in and need to part with it, we have always let people  post.  Yes, it is a the gray area but as long as it doesn't get out of hand the MODs will permit it.

          Again, the reason behind all this is to promote yurt living and building.  Not to promote someones product.  I can go over this all again, but I'm pulling the GOD-MOD card and giving the ok.  Would rathter the yurt find a new home that to be boxed or even worse, trashed.

          Mod...