Re: Advice on insulation for sub-tropical climate (east coast Australia), please

  • jays_yurt
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 6, 2012
      I replied to Ken by email, then found the handy little 'reply'option at the end of the thread...not very internet savvy! You are right Todd, about my choice to live in a climate that provides these challenges...I'm devoted to this area. I will definitely look into the ideas you have both written about - Would not have thought of looking for something that is perforated, and now it seems obvious - thanks, all the best,Jay