- 2012 NEW Innovative YURT DESIGN

  • ben_azo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2011
      - 2012 NEW YURT DESIGN -
      2012 Innovative never seen Yurt Design

      is a new PhotoAlbum for those intetested
      in something totaly new , never done before
      ( as far as I know , correct me if I am wrong !)
      not by the Mongols and so on
      unpatented , cause I believe that regarding yurts ,
      ( except for some fancy names :-) nothing can be patented.

      I intend to post some interesting photos
      hoping some will join what I consider an interesting Topic.
      Feel free to pick my brain with all kinda comments...
      positive and negative....
      cause a design can be easely changed...

      That's it for today
      Cheers