Re: reticulation

  • Don
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2011
      Ben,
      that blog on canablog seems to be down. Do you have another link for those pix?

      --- In The_Yurt_Community@yahoogroups.com, "ben_azo" <ben_azo@...> wrote:

      > Hi Don , I did found an interesting Link for you!
      > You will find 2 New Pics I posted in the
      > CROWN or TONO LESS YurtRoofs PhotoAlbum
      > the url is on top of the screendump.
      > Looking at those photos make me believe
      > that guy had is design rigth , not easy & simple
      > if you want things to look good
      > the pic of the UK crude protesters rig....that's easy
      > sort of Tensygrity from loooooong ago ;-)
      > Cheers
      > Old Ben

    • mike moller
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2011
        Hi Don
        the link has just worked for me

        Mike Moller
        Lallybroch Alpacas
        New Zealand
        www.lallybroch.co.nz

        On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 1:02 PM, Don <elwelldon@...> wrote:
        Ben,
        that blog on canablog seems to be down.  Do you have another link for those pix?

        --- In The_Yurt_Community@yahoogroups.com, "ben_azo" <ben_azo@...> wrote:

        > Hi Don , I did found an interesting Link for you!
        > You will find 2 New Pics I posted in the
        > CROWN or TONO LESS YurtRoofs    PhotoAlbum
        > the url is on top of the screendump.
        > Looking at those photos make me believe
        > that guy had is design rigth , not easy & simple
        > if you want things to look good
        > the pic of the UK crude protesters rig....that's easy
        > sort of Tensygrity from loooooong ago ;-)
        > Cheers
        > Old Ben

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
           The_Yurt_Community-digest@yahoogroups.com
           The_Yurt_Community-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • ben_azo
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 3, 2011
          YURTAO
          French Portal Site ; I just posted in Links ,
          works fine for me ; even if its lots of data to download
          it's a very large portal with many many pics to see
          ugly yurts , nice yurts....
          worth a visit ???
          Cheers
          Old Ben