Free Land is Still Out There

  • Todd
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2010
      I found a great article about free land for yurts.
      I posted the link in the link section where everyone can find it under the heading FREE LAND.
      -Todd
    • Kenneth
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2010
        From MODGOD.

        To all, I checkout both the post and the link, it's something I think many of our yurt people would like to know about so I have permitted it under the "more would want it than not" clause...LOL

        ken your modest MODGOD