Let's boost group submissions...

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2010
      I've noticed that submissions have been reduced to a trickle, so I thought I might suggest something to jumpstart our group, in time for yurt "building season" (that's summer where I live in northern climes). How about everyone submitting some photos of their latest and greatest efforts on a particular day? How about May Day?? I know there has been some activity in our community lately and this would be a great way to share ideas etc. Naturally, you don't have to wait to submit pics etc, but this encourage those who might not be visiting so often due to the lack of new posts lately. Thoughts?
    • Timothy Dawes
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 12, 2010
        Sounds good to me. I'll be going to my yurt in VT the fist weekend in may and will take some pics at that time. Tim