Re: - YURTI -

  • ben_azo
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 1, 2009
      Dont be sorry , you saved me money and time.
      I just received a nice business mail from the Yurti Company.
      They are not selling any tent , just trying to sell
      design , manufacture and patent rigths wish are not
      interesting for us .
      Until proven by tests by a classification company
      or ourselves acting as one , claims remain claims ,
      nothing more.
      I will wish them succes in finding what they are looking for,
      hoping the Yurti becomes available sooner or later ,
      in order to find out if it's a product fullfilling its designgoal.
      Feel free to pay them a visit , it may be interesting .
      Sorry I am not willing to pay for it ,
      cause I can't buy and test as I need to.
      Thanks again for the proposed help.

      Old Ben

      --- In The_Yurt_Community@yahoogroups.com, Chris Fuhr <instructorhasgonedigital@...> wrote:

      > Sorry Ben since your not from here you wouldn't know Shoreline is an upper crust sub-burb/city that you can't tell when you left Seattle.  But there is no industry in Shoreline to speak of.  There strictly a Sub it out mentality there.  Spell checkers got the hickups sorry?

    • eginden2
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 2, 2009
        Yes, I agree, it does look intrigueing. I just asked if they had thought of doing plans or a even a kit. Might be a way to get started or aquire seed money to do production of the tents.
        I suppose, it's possible, they purchased the desigh from someone else and just want to turn it over so they can move on to the next big idea.
        Starting from nothing and creating a company isn't what it used to be.