Is it quiet

  • Mick
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 10, 2008
      Has it gone quiet?? or is it just me.

      MickT
    • Pure Portugal
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 10, 2008
        i've been busy with building a new base in our woods for my yurt
        photos at
        http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Yurt_Community/photos/browse/78ee?c=
        x sophie

        --
        Property in Central Portugal: www.pureportugal.co.uk

        Information for tourists and foreign residents: www.pureportugal.info

        Holidays & long-term rentals: www.pureportugalholidays.com

        Receive all new property adverts as they are added to our website:
        via RSS FEED: http://feeds.feedburner.com/PurePortugal
        via EMAIL:
        http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/emailverifySubmit?feedId=1644580&loc=en_U

        Pure Portugal Ltd is a workers co-operative company limited by guarantee
        registered in England no: 5123198
      • Puck III
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 10, 2008
          Thanks for the beautifull photos from that beautifull yurt .

          Quiet indeed , wondering why .

          I received a question from a US member , asking me to comment
          on 2 yurts on ebay :
          http://tinyurl.com/yr4tga
          I suggested to post the question here ,
          some may know more and have an opinion.

          Voila the silence is broken :-)

          Old Ben

          --- In The_Yurt_Community@yahoogroups.com, "Pure Portugal"
          <sophie@...> wrote:

          > i've been busy with building a new base in our woods for my yurt
          > photos at

          ?c=
          > x sophie
          >

          > On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 11:50:27 -0000, Mick <badnellan@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Has it gone quiet?? or is it just me.
          > >
          > > MickT
          > >

          > --
          > Property in Central Portugal: www.pureportugal.co.uk
          >
          > Information for tourists and foreign residents:
          www.pureportugal.info

          > Holidays & long-term rentals: www.pureportugalholidays.com
          >
          > Receive all new property adverts as they are added to our website:
          > via RSS FEED: http://feeds.feedburner.com/PurePortugal
          > via EMAIL:
          > http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/emailverifySubmit?
          feedId=1644580&loc=en_U

          > Pure Portugal Ltd is a workers co-operative company limited by
          guarantee
          > registered in England no: 5123198

        • Scott
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 11, 2008
            Guess maybe the weather is a little nicer so people are out enjoying
            their yurts, or working on a new one, or fixing their old one (that's
            my excuse) or myriad other reasons.