Re: want a yurt/// Yurt !!!!!!!!!!

  • tahiyalight
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 28, 2007
      --- In The_Yurt_Community@yahoogroups.com, Timothy Dawes
      <timd02806@...> wrote:

      > I have the fabric wall to a 24 foot yurt I'm looking to sell. Email
      me for particulars, Tim

      HI timothy. thanks for answering my call. I may be interested in it.
      what shape is it in, what color and why are you selling it? A;spo
      where are you. the cost of shipping may be high.
    • Timothy Dawes
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 2, 2007
        The wall fit a 24 foot diameter yurt. It was less than a year old when a wind storm damaged most of the lattice wall (I have since rebuilt the yurt with a solid wood wall and hence am selling the fabric wall). The fabric is in very good condition, it didn't get damaged in the storm. It is 7 feet high, has 6 windows and an opening in the front for a 4 foot door and opening in the rear for a 36" door. It also has a stove pipe gasket built into it. Color of the wall is stone, windows are forest green (pictures of it are in this group under "Tim and Bri's yurt"). I live in RI. Tim

        <timd02806@. ..> wrote:

        > I have the fabric wall to a 24 foot yurt I'm looking to sell. Email
        me for particulars, Tim

        HI timothy. thanks for answering my call. I may be interested in it.
        what shape is it in, what color and why are you selling it? A;spo
        where are you. the cost of shipping may be high.

        Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

      • tahiya knapp
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 2, 2007
          Thanks for the info.  HOw much sdo you want and what does it weigh to calculat e shipping cost. I/m in california

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 2, 2007
            $500  It weighs about 100 pounds