New Moderators

  • Anastasia
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007
      Willie,
      In post #1589 you reported on your findings. Here's a clip:

      Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Groups.

      So, you would like to a new moderator for your Yahoo! Group. Great, we
      can help!

      To select a new moderator please use the group s polls feature to
      create
      a poll. Then list the member names, or email addresses, of a few
      members who would like to be a moderator as these will be the choices
      for the poll. You will need to announce the poll to your group and ask
      the members to vote on who they would like to be moderator. Please
      allow
      the poll to remain open for a period of at least one week. Once the
      poll
      has closed, please email a reply back to us and we will appoint the
      "elected" moderator.

      We do apologize for any inconvenience during this process and please
      let
      us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

      Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Groups.

      Regards,

      Jordan

      Yahoo! Customer Care

      Hope this helps.

      Oh, also, the addresses that will be needed are:
      Kenneth: whitephoenix_69@...
      Froit: froit1@...
      Robert: drtwiggy@...
      Willie: yurt_head@...

      I'm just as glad as everyone else at the thought of no more spam.
      I first found this group while doing some research for my History of
      Asia class and have been more and more intrigued each posting. The
      wealth of information that is debated each week gives even the most
      novice idealist a better understanding of the yurt community.

      :) Anastasia