Re: [The_Yurt_Community] qualified

  • Kenneth
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2007
      Am I the only one that is wondering if she will put this information on her resume???????????   ROFL

      ken

      "domenique-mcnally218@..." <domenique-mcnally218@...> wrote:
      Took me just 2 weeks to get my accredited Masters in this course. Already in
      line for an interview on monday to hopefully get a better position within the
      place I work at. Didn't even have to buy and books, go to any classes, or take
      any exams. Honestly, if anyone here is looking to move up in this world and get
      something like I did I suggest you use the same people I did; here is the
      details 770 621 2634

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

    • domenique-mcnally218@usheremthro.info