Dark Breeds (An Original Vampire, Lycan, Demon RPG)

  • *kari*
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      Currently seeking: demons, lycans, and gay male vampires!

      We are in need of demons to join the renegades for the Pulse, lycans
      to join the Pack, and gay male vampires to join Bloodlust coven!

      For more information, please email kari at:
      apirateslife4me_2@...

      Group description:

      Vampires, Lycans, Demons. Each have been at war since the beginning
      of their existance, yet each seek to exist in a world unaware of
      their presence. In a major metropolitan city known as Megalopolis,
      the "dark breeds" strive to uphold their masquerade.

      Bloodlust- The local vampire coven, ran by a powerful kindred Lord
      who continues to dispise both lycans and demons.

      The Pack- Made up of mostly werewolves, their heirarchy is torn. The
      alpha male yearns for peace, while the alpha female's hate for the
      kindred runs deep.

      The Pulse- A renegade group of rebels and outcasts of each breed,
      lead by a forgotten kindred thought to exist only in myth.

      Can the dark breeds ever learn to co-exist? Or will the masquerade
      crumble by the hands of those who try so desperately to keep it
      alive?

      Join us, and find out.