In last 7 days
The REAL RegencyA look at the early part of the 19th century from a research and reenactment standpoint: costuming, culture, society, modes and mores, diversions, and more.
There are two rules. First, posts should relate in some distant traceable way to the period between 1790-1830. For example, Jane Austen is on topic. Quadrille dance steps are on topic. The similarities between Regency and Edwardian styles are on topic. Second, fetish sites, spam, and your mom are off-topic, and violators will be drug into the street and well, moderated.
- 19th Century
- Sep 6, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses