Fwd: Fw: #519486-v1-DOCS-List_of_medical_definitions.DOC

  • Roger Morales, CNSA
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2009
    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: rogermorales@...
    Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 17:03:32 +0000
    Subject: Fw: #519486-v1-DOCS-List_of_medical_definitions.DOC
    To: Paralegal Roger Morales <rmparalegal@...>

    -----Original Message-----
    From: "Roger Morales (x365)" <RMORALES@...>

    Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 13:01:52
    To: <rogermorales@...>

    From: Mary Catherine Finnegan (x461)
    Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 12:15 PM
    Subject: #519486-v1-DOCS-List_of_medical_definitions.DOC

    The attached document is an updated list of medical definitions for
    terms encountered while reviewing medical records. Thanks, mcf

    Lester Schwab Katz & Dwyer, LLP

    New York: (212) 964-6611
    New Jersey: (973) 912-9501

    The information contained in this transmission is privileged and
    confidential. It is intended only for the use of the individual
    or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the
    distribution or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited.
    us immediately by telephone or by email to contactinfo@... or
    by replying to this email and delete all copies of this message
    and all attachments.

    Scanned by POSTINI

    Sent from my mobile device

    Roger Morales

    Sent from my BlackBerry (r) smartphone with SprintSpeed