Swine influenza (flu) (OFF TOPIC) (TO ALL BOARDS)

  • Roger Morales, CNSA
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009
      Occurrence of Swine Influenza (Flu)

      The CDC has offered the following advice.

      “What You can do to Stay Healthy

      These are everyday actions people can take to stay healthy.

      - Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.  Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.

      - Wash our hands often with soap and water, especially after your cough or sneeze.  Alcohol-based hands cleaners are also effective.

      Try to avoid close contact with sick people.

      - Influenza is thought to spread mainly person-to-person through coughing or sneezing of infected people.

      - If you get sick, [the] CDC recommends that you stay home from work or school and limit contact with others to keep from infecting them. “

      We want all Members and their loved ones to be safe during this emergency.

      --
      Roger Morales

      Sent from my BlackBerry (r) smartphone with SprintSpeed