How is everybody doing?

  • Roger Morales, CNSA
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 8, 2009
      Hello fellow paras how are we doing today?
      I have finally found a job after six months of looking.

      --
      Sent from my mobile device

      Roger Morales, CNSA

      Sent from my BlackBerry (r) smartphone with SprintSpeed
    • Judy
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 8, 2009
        Congratulations, Roger!  I moved to Florida six months ago from Michigan for a job position and was laid off 3 weeks ago.  My specialty is IP - had an interview last week that looks promising but who knows anymore?

        Judy A.

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 8, 2009
          Thank you.
          Congrats on the move and hopefully you can land that job. Good luck!

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 21, 2009
            Hey fellow paras. I hope your summer has been great. I hope you guys don't mind but I want to post topics like crime and punishment, civil litigation and what not to keep the board going a bit. Please feel free to post any paralegal related.

            --
            Roger Morales

            Sent from my BlackBerry (r) smartphone with SprintSpeed