New Jobs Posted in the Brooklyn Area

  • Roger Morales, CNSA
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19 5:52 AM

      To ensure delivery of this email please add monster@... to your Address Book or Safe List.
      Update Your Resume AND Always Be First In Line
      Did You Know Employers Check
      Current RESUMES FIRST?
      Update Resume Now
      Dear Roger,
      THIS MONTH'S BUZZ - The FBI Is Hiring, and Not Just Special Agents
      Bad news in the headlines is good news when it comes to employment prospects at the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Whether it's to deal with terrorism or the never-ending stream of white-collar fraud and public-corruption scandals, federal law enforcement has a large and growing need for brilliant investigators and the highly qualified professionals who support them. Click to continue...
      Get Noticed by Hiring Managers
      Don't miss out on your perfect job. Keep your resume updated on Monster and make it easy for hiring managers to find you. Update your resume today!
      Update It Now

      New Jobs Posted In the Brooklyn Area
      New Legal jobs are posted on Monster every day. Search for your perfect opportunity today!
      Search Now
      Ready for a Career Makeover?

      Go Now

      Get Resume Writing Help
      Your resume needs to highlight, not just list the knowledge and skills you can offer employers.

      Monster's Resume Writing Service can help. We'll write you an impressive, attention-grabbing resume that stands out immediately, so employers can recognize your strengths.
      Get Started
      Keep an eye on your inbox because we'll have even more career matches and job tips in your next My Monster Monthly Bulletin.
      Sincerely,

      Your Monster Team
      P.S. How else can we help your job search? Tell us what you'd like to see in this career bulletin.
      Monster

      Contact Us

      2008 Monster - All Rights Reserved
      Monster, 5 Clock Tower Place, Suite 500, Maynard, MA 01754

      Monster respects your online time and privacy.  If you no longer wish to receive Monster emails, please click here and submit your request.

      Requests for unsubscribing or for changing preferences can be made by clicking on the link above and may take up to 10 days to take effect.

      Questions? Email us directly by visiting http://my.monster.com/contactus/. Please do not reply to this email.

      To read the Monster Privacy Commitment, visit http://my.monster.com/privacy

      This is a marketing message from Monster, 5 Clock Tower Place, Suite 500, Maynard, MA 01754

      Add monster@... to your address book to ensure delivery of Monster emails.

      If you have any doubt about the authenticity of an email from Monster, simply open a new web browser, type in http://www.monster.com, log in to your Monster account safely and securely and then perform the requested activity.

      Campaign_To:rmparalegal@...