Re: [The_Paralegals_Network] Trial Notebooks

  • Roger Morales, CNSA
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 11, 2009
      Do you separate it in liabiltiy and damages portion?

      On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 8:52 AM, Roger Morales, CNSA <rmparalegal@...> wrote:
      Do you have a table of contents for your trialnote book? Oh pertaining to trip and fall cases.

      On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 5:00 PM, Andrea Marie Fisher <andreafisher@...> wrote:

      Hello,

      I have created several trial notebooks. What kind of help you think you'd need???

      Andrea

      This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise by return e-mail and delete immediately without reading or forwarding to others.

      i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
      Join me

      To: The_Paralegals_Network@yahoogroups.com
      From: rmparalegal@...
      Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 10:43:57 -0400
      Subject: [The_Paralegals_Network] Trial Notebooks

      Does anyone here do trial preps?

      --
      Roger Morales

      --
      Roger Morales, CNSA

      Sent from my BlackBerry (r) smartphone with SprintSpeed

      --
      Roger Morales, CNSA

      Sent from my BlackBerry (r) smartphone with SprintSpeed
    • Andrea Marie Fisher
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 11, 2009
        Hi,

        It depends on what you are looking for in reference to a trial notebook.  What are the contents of your trial notebook as thus far?

        Let me look up what I use to use. I've customized my trial notebooks depending on the type of case and law being covered.

        To: The_Paralegals_Network@yahoogroups.com