Trial Notebooks

  • Roger Morales, CNSA
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 10, 2009
      Does anyone here do trial preps?

      --
      Roger Morales
    • Andrea Marie Fisher
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 10, 2009
        Hello,

        I have created several trial notebooks. What kind of help you think you'd need???

        Andrea

        This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise by return e-mail and delete immediately without reading or forwarding to others.

        i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
        Join me

        To: The_Paralegals_Network@yahoogroups.com
        From: rmparalegal@...
        Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 10:43:57 -0400
        Subject: [The_Paralegals_Network] Trial Notebooks

          From: rmparalegal@...
          Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 10:43:57 -0400

          Does anyone here do trial preps?

          --
          Roger Morales

          --
          Roger Morales, CNSA

          Sent from my BlackBerry (r) smartphone with SprintSpeed
        • Roger Morales, CNSA

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 11, 2009
              Hi,

              It depends on what you are looking for in reference to a trial notebook.  What are the contents of your trial notebook as thus far?

              Let me look up what I use to use. I've customized my trial notebooks depending on the type of case and law being covered.

              To: The_Paralegals_Network@yahoogroups.com