Certified Paralegal

  • Roger Morales, CNSA
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2009

      I want to become a certified Para how can I go about doing this?
    • marylegal2001@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2009
        You can join either NALA or NFPA and buy the books to sit for the exam.

        Hope it helps! If you buy the books without becoming a member, it will cost more.

        Mary

        Mary McCutcheon
        Paralegal
        Jacksonville, FL
        Work 904-304-2752
        Fax 904- 621-9084
        www.marylegal.com

        http://mccutcheonparalegalservices.law.officelive.com

        http://www.linkedin.com/in/marylegal

        http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/McCutcheon.Legal.Services.904-304-2752

        New Vision Organization, Inc.
        National Director of Paralegals
        http://newvisionorganization.4t.com/

        In a message dated 2/11/2009 4:44:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, rmparalegal@... writes:

        I want to become a certified Para how can I go about doing this?

        Nothing says I love you like flowers! Find a florist near you now.
      • Roger Morales, CNSA
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 12, 2009
          And how much is the membership for either associations?

          --
          Roger Morales, CNSA

          Sent from my BlackBerry (r) smartphone with SprintSpeed