Re: [The_Paralegals_Network] Know Magazine?

  • marylegal2001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2009
      I tried to get a refund and she stated she mailed it...never happened. I did get the magazine, which I didn't want after Jeannie was no longer involved.

      Mary McCutcheon
      Paralegal
      Jacksonville, FL
      Work 904-304-2752
      Fax 904- 621-9084
      www.marylegal.com

      http://mccutcheonparalegalservices.law.officelive.com

      http://www.linkedin.com/in/marylegal

      http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/McCutcheon.Legal.Services.904-304-2752

      New Vision Organization, Inc.
      National Director of Paralegals
      http://newvisionorganization.4t.com/

      In a message dated 1/9/2009 8:13:01 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, blugnat@... writes:

      Does anyone know what's up with that magazine? I've been asking for a refund since October - because beyond the first issue (which I had to ask for twice) I've never gotten an issue. First she said she was going to send a refund, which never transpired despite me asking multiple times - now she's not even answering my emails. Has anyone else had problems? I'm tempted to look into mail fraud. This is ridiculous.

      Thanks for any advice/opinions.

      --
      Heather
      Westminster, CO

    • Roger Morales, CNSA
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 17, 2009
        What was the result to this?

        On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 7:05 AM, <marylegal2001@...> wrote:

[...]

        Sent from my BlackBerry (r) smartphone with SprintSpeed