Re: Social sites off topic

  • Roger Morales, CNSA
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 9, 2009
      I have a sunset

      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 9, 2009
        Gayle how do I find you?

        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 9, 2009
          Nevermind I found you.

        • marylegal2001@aol.com
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 10, 2009
            I'm on both.

            Mary McCutcheon
            Paralegal
            Jacksonville, FL
            Work 904-304-2752
            Fax 904- 621-9084
            www.marylegal.com

            http://mccutcheonparalegalservices.law.officelive.com

            http://www.linkedin.com/in/marylegal

            http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/McCutcheon.Legal.Services.904-304-2752

            New Vision Organization, Inc.
            National Director of Paralegals
            http://newvisionorganization.4t.com/

            In a message dated 1/9/2009 12:37:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, rmparalegal@... writes:

            Nevermind I found you.

            On 1/9/09, Roger Morales, CNSA <rmparalegal@ gmail.com> wrote:
            > Gayle how do I find you?
            >
            > On 1/9/09, Roger Morales, CNSA <rmparalegal@ gmail.com> wrote:
            >> I have a sunset
            >>
            >> On 1/9/09, Bridget <jaye412@yahoo. com> wrote:
            >>> Do you have A Statue of Liberty on yours
            >>> I have a Sunset on the Beach on mine.
            >>> bridget50@comcast. net
            >>>

            >>> Http://northportnot aryservices. weebly.com
            >>> www.freewebs. com/bridget49
            >>>
            >>> Http://activerain. com/actions/ referrals/ bridget50
            >>>

            >>> http://activerain. com/bridget50
            >>> http://localism. com/agents /bridget50

          • Bridget
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 10, 2009
              Mary
              where are you on Facebook

              Http://northportnotaryservices.weebly.com
              www.freewebs.com/bridget49

              Http://activerain.com/actions/referrals/bridget50

              http://activerain.com/bridget50
              http://localism.com/agents /bridget50

              Bridget
Bergeron's Rapleaf Score

              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 10, 2009
                Mary add me to facebook its my first and last name

              • marylegal2001@aol.com
                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 10, 2009
                  Lord I don't even know...It will be marylegal2001 where ever I am. I think I joined the paralegalgateway's face book thing.

                  Mary McCutcheon
                  Paralegal
                  Jacksonville, FL
                  Work 904-304-2752