Job search

  • Roger Morales, CNSA
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 11, 2008
      Thanks for all your help in assisting me in my job search, I found a
      job doing corporate litigation.

      --
      Sent from my mobile device

      Roger Morales, CNSA

      Sent from my BlackBerry (r) smartphone with SprintSpeed
    • marylegal2001@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 11, 2008
        That is Great Roger!!! Many congrats!

        Mary McCutcheon
        Paralegal
        Jacksonville, FL
        Work 904-304-2752
        Fax 904- 621-9084
        www.marylegal.com

        http://mccutcheonparalegalservices.law.officelive.com

        http://www.linkedin.com/in/marylegal

        http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/McCutcheon.Legal.Services.904-304-2752

        New Vision Organization, Inc.
        National Director of Paralegals
        http://newvisionorganization.4t.com/

        THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE
        >INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED
        >AND MAY CONTAIN
        INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED,
        >CONFIDENTIAL OR EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE
        UNDER
        >APPLICABLE LAW. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS
        >NOT THE
        INTENDED RECIPIENT, OR THE EMPLOYEE OR
        >AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING
        THE MESSAGE TO
        >THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED
        >THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING
        >OF THIS
        COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF
        >YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS
        COMMUNICATION IN ERROR,
        >PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY BY TELEPHONE AND
        >RETURN THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE TO US AT THE ABOVE
        >ADDRESS VIA THE
        U.S. POSTAL SERVICE. THANK YOU.

      • Roger Morales, CNSA
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 11, 2008
          Thanks!

          On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 8:07 AM, <marylegal2001@...> wrote:

          That is Great Roger!!! Many congrats!

          Mary McCutcheon
          Paralegal
          Jacksonville, FL
          Work 904-304-2752
          Fax 904- 621-9084
          www.marylegal.com

          http://mccutcheonparalegalservices.law.officelive.com

          http://www.linkedin.com/in/marylegal

          http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/McCutcheon.Legal.Services.904-304-2752

          New Vision Organization, Inc.
          National Director of Paralegals
          http://newvisionorganization.4t.com/

          THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE
          >INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED
          >AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED,
          >CONFIDENTIAL OR EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER
          >APPLICABLE LAW. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS
          >NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, OR THE EMPLOYEE OR
          >AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THE MESSAGE TO
          >THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED
          >THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING
          >OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF
          >YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR,
          >PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY BY TELEPHONE AND
          >RETURN THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE TO US AT THE ABOVE
          >ADDRESS VIA THE U.S. POSTAL SERVICE. THANK YOU.

          Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

          --
          Roger Morales, CNSA

          Sent from my BlackBerry (r) smartphone with SprintSpeed
        • Jessica Slappey
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 12, 2008

            Congratulations!  Corporate lit…sounds fun!

            Yours Truly,

            Jessica Slappey

            Executive Assistant

            Epiphany Law, LLC

            4211 North Lightning Drive

            Appleton, Wisconsin 54913

            www.epiphanylaw.com

            (920) 996-0000

            (920) 996-0001(fax)

            E-MAIL NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail message [and all attachments thereto] is intended for the personal and confidential use of the designated recipient(s). This message is an attorney-client communication, and as such is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is NOT the intended recipient or an agent authorized to receive personal and confidential messages directed to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution, copying or any other use of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by e-mail reply or by collect telephone call to (920)996-0000.  Any information contained herein is considered work-product and may be subject to protection under FRCP and Wis. Stats.

          • Roger Morales, CNSA
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 12, 2008
              Yeah so far its very cool!

              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 14, 2008
                I hope that none of you guys fell into my situation of being laid off.
                its been horrific finding a job.

                On 12/12/08, Jessica Slappey <jslappey@...> wrote:
                > Congratulations! Corporate lit...sounds fun!
                >

                > Yours Truly,
                >

                > Jessica Slappey
                >
                > Executive Assistant
                >
                > Epiphany Law, LLC
                >
                > 4211 North Lightning Drive
                >
                > Appleton, Wisconsin 54913
                >
                > www.epiphanylaw.com <http://www.epiphanylaw.com/>
                >
                > (920) 996-0000
                >
                > (920) 996-0001(fax)
                >

                > E-MAIL NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail message
                > [and all attachments thereto] is intended for the personal and
                > confidential use of the designated recipient(s). This message is an
                > attorney-client communication, and as such is privileged and
                > confidential. If the reader of this message is NOT the intended
                > recipient or an agent authorized to receive personal and confidential
                > messages directed to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified
                > that you have received this message in error, and that any review,
                > dissemination, distribution, copying or any other use of this message is
                > please notify the sender by e-mail reply or by collect telephone call to
                > (920)996-0000. Any information contained herein is considered
                > work-product and may be subject to protection under FRCP and Wis. Stats.

                --
                Sent from my mobile device

                Roger Morales, CNSA

                Sent from my BlackBerry (r) smartphone with SprintSpeed
              • Bridget
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 14, 2008
                  Husband has been out 9 months now,he went back to work last Nov only to be laid off again in April after being out f work for 10 months so in the past 2 years he has worked 6 months.
                  Thats why I take any job I can get.

                  Http://northportnotaryservices.weebly.com
                  www.freewebs.com/bridget49

                  Http://activerain.com/actions/referrals/bridget50

                  http://activerain.com/bridget50
                  http://localism.com/agents /bridget50

                  Bridget Bergeron's Rapleaf Score