How To Find Anyone Using The Internet

  • bip1198
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28 1:29 PM
      Sorry for the cross post -

      I just wanted to let everyone know I just posted a new link. It is a
      blog I started a few years ago and have recently been trying to post
      more often to it. I am always getting asked how you find someone so I
      thought this information might be useful to other paralegals.

      I am including the link to this post in case you don't want to go to
      the main group link page.

      http://findanyoneusingtheinternet.blogspot.com/

      Good luck on your searches. If you have any questions please do not
      hesitate to contact me.

      Thanks.

      Sheila