Job search sites

  • Roger Morales, CNSA
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 25, 2008
      Hi does anyone have a list of job sites I can search for paralegal
      jobs? I got laid off and had no luck finding a job. I would greatly
      appreciate it.

      --
      Sent from my mobile device

      Roger Morales, CNSA

      Sent from my BlackBerry (r) smartphone with SprintSpeed
    • marylegal2001@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 25, 2008
        Hi Roger,

        you might try these:

        also try the job board on LinkedIn

        Hope it helps!

        Mary

        Mary McCutcheon
        Paralegal
        Jacksonville, FL
        Work 904-304-2752
        Fax 904- 621-9084
        www.marylegal.com

        http://mccutcheonparalegalservices.law.officelive.com

        http://www.linkedin.com/in/marylegal

        http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/McCutcheon.Legal.Services.904-304-2752

        New Vision Organization, Inc.
        National Director of Paralegals
        http://newvisionorganization.4t.com/

        THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE
        >INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED
        >AND MAY CONTAIN
        INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED,
        >CONFIDENTIAL OR EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE
        UNDER
        >APPLICABLE LAW. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS
        >NOT THE
        INTENDED RECIPIENT, OR THE EMPLOYEE OR
        >AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING
        THE MESSAGE TO
        >THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED
        >THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING
        >OF THIS
        COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF
        >YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS
        COMMUNICATION IN ERROR,
        >PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY BY TELEPHONE AND
        >RETURN THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE TO US AT THE ABOVE
        >ADDRESS VIA THE
        U.S. POSTAL SERVICE. THANK YOU.

      • Bridget
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 25, 2008
          Did you try Craigslist? They have a legal site for jobs on there

          Http://northportnotaryservices.weebly.com
          www.freewebs.com/bridget49

          Http://activerain.com/actions/referrals/bridget50

          http://activerain.com/bridget50
          http://localism.com/agents /bridget50

          Bridget Bergeron's Rapleaf Score

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 27, 2008

            I’ve always had good luck with the job sites through my state’s dept. of workforce development.

            Yours Truly,

            Jessica Slappey

            Executive Assistant

            Epiphany Law, LLC

            4211 North Lightning Drive

            Appleton, Wisconsin 54913

            www.epiphanylaw.com

            (920) 996-0000

            (920) 996-0001(fax)

            E-MAIL NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail message [and all attachments thereto] is intended for the personal and confidential use of the designated recipient(s). This message is an attorney-client communication, and as such is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is NOT the intended recipient or an agent authorized to receive personal and confidential messages directed to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution, copying or any other use of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by e-mail reply or by collect telephone call to (920)996-0000.  Any information contained herein is considered work-product and may be subject to protection under FRCP and Wis. Stats.