FALL SOCIAL Hosted by New York City Paralegal Association, Inc.

  • Letitia Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2008

      FALL SOCIAL

      Hosted by New York City Paralegal Association, Inc.

      Join us as we celebrate our continued success at the trendy Manhattan hotspot

      LATITUDE BAR AND LOUNGE

      on September 23, 2008

      Network with other career paralegals, paralegal students and other law firm staff. All members receive a free gift! Come for valuable information and prizes!

      Our event will take place from 7 to 9 pm at Latitude Bar and Lounge, 783 8th Avenue (between 47th and 48th Streets).

      Please rsvp @ events@... before noon on September 23rd so we can accommodate members at our reserved tables.

      The event is FREE for members. Non members are welcome for a nominal fee of $15.00.