We are looking for noteworthy criminal defense stories to feature in our November issue of CDM

  • Raymond Miller Intelligentops.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2008

      We are looking for noteworthy criminal defense cases to feature in our November issue of Criminal Defense Magazine. If anyone has an interesting case that they are authorized to speak about and would like to be featured in the November issue, please contact me via email at: editor@....

      Some stories we are working on for the November issue are:

      - Religious sacrament or illicit drug?
      - Simple Possession v. Possession for sales and
      - and much more!

      Thank you in advance for your submissions,

      Raymond A. Miller, CA PI 25445
      Intelligent Ops International, Inc.
      Check out our online store!
      Post Office Box 718
      Yucca Valley, CA 92286
      1.760.333.6978

      Website:                  http://www.Intelligentops.com
      Online Store:            http://store.intelligentops.com
      Free Print Magazine: http://www.criminaldefensemagazine.com

      THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION. THE INFORMATION COMPILED HEREIN, ALONG WITH ATTACHMENTS, MAY BE SUBJECT TO ATTORNEY/CLIENT AND WORK PRODUCT PRIVILEGES. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, PLEASE CONTACT THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY.