Re: [The_Paralegals_Network] Re: My list of Yahoo Groups

  • marylegal2001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 28, 2008
      anyway you look at it, I think they are trouble! I have neither the time nor the inclination to deal grouply or anyone who wants to post it. UGH

      Mary McCutcheon
      Paralegal
      Jacksonville, FL
      Work 904-304-2752
      Fax 904- 621-9084
      www.marylegal.com
      http://mccutcheonparalegalservices.law.officelive.com

      http://www.linkedin.com/in/marylegal

      http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/McCutcheon.Legal.Services.904-304-2752

      New Vision Organization, Inc.
      National Director of Paralegals
      http://newvisionorganization.4t.com/

      Free Business Advertising - Advertise for Free. Reach 1000s Instantly : http://spiderinvite.com/signup.php?id=3098272

      http://www.xing.com/go/invite/8979062.6df131

      THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE
      >INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED
      >AND MAY CONTAIN
      INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED,
      >CONFIDENTIAL OR EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE
      UNDER
      >APPLICABLE LAW. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS
      >NOT THE
      INTENDED RECIPIENT, OR THE EMPLOYEE OR
      >AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING
      THE MESSAGE TO
      >THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED
      >THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING
      >OF THIS
      COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF
      >YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS
      COMMUNICATION IN ERROR,
      >PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY BY TELEPHONE AND
      >RETURN THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE TO US AT THE ABOVE
      >ADDRESS VIA THE
      U.S. POSTAL SERVICE. THANK YOU.

    • Rod
      Message 2 of 18 , Aug 28, 2008