Free subscription to Criminal Defense Magazine

  • Raymond Miller Intelligentops.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2008
      Criminal Defense Magazine is the one full color magazine to focus exclusively on the business of criminal defense: new legal updates, tips for increasing success in the courtroom, solutions for enhancing your legal business, the latest criminal defense industry trends and statistics, as well as news analysis on the Criminal Defense arena.

      We are currently looking for article submissions and advertisers for the fall issue of Criminal Defense Magazine which will be sent out in print and available online in November 2008. This will be the first issue of Criminal Defense Magazine and we anticipate providing this magazine to 100,000+ criminal defense professionals nationwide. We encourage you to subscribe to get updates online and in print from Criminal Defense Magazine, to advertise to our qualified audience of criminal defense professionals, and to contribute your comments and suggestions for future stories.

      There are three ways for you to have a business card size, 1/4 page, 1/2 page or full size ad placed into the magazine:

      1. Contributors:

      Receive free advertising for their submission depending on length and quality of content in submission. (each article earns the submitting entity the minimum of a business card size ad for the issue that it is selected.)

      2. Subscribers:

      Refer 10 criminal defense professionals with their permission to subscribe and receive a business card size ad in one issue.
      Refer 50 criminal defense professionals with their permission as subscribers and receive a 1/4 page ad in one issue.
      Refer 100 criminal defense professionals with their permission as subscribers and receive a 1/2 page ad in one issue.
      Refer 500 criminal defense professionals with their permission as subscribers and receive a 3/4 page ad in one issue.
      Refer 1000 criminal defense professionals with their permission as subscribers and receive a full page ad in one issue.

      3. Advertisers:

      Refer an advertiser who signs up for a full year of advertising and receive an additional year of advertising for free. Advertisers must supply their own ad copy for this offer. (Free advertising will be equal to or lesser than the value of the referral.)
      Refer an advertiser who signs up for less than a year and receive 50% off the discussed price (other discounts are not applicable to this offer and referrers advertising must be of equal or lesser value to referrals advertising).

      We look forward to serving you,

      Raymond A. Miller, Publisher
      Sandy R. Ouimette, Editor-in-Chief
      CRIMINAL DEFENSE MAGAZINE
      a subsidiary of
      Intelligent Ops International, Inc.
      Now, Selling Products to the Public Safety Industry {CLICK HERE!}
      Post Office Box 718
      Yucca Valley, CA 92286
      1.760.333.6978

      Website: http://www.Intelligentops.com
      Blog:       http://www.socalpi.blogspot.com
      Forum:    http://www.allbounty.com

    • Raymond Miller Intelligentops.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2008
        I forgot that most groups don't allow links. Here is the link:

        http://criminaldefensemagazine.com

        Regards,

        Raymond A. Miller, CA PI 25445
        Intelligent Ops International, Inc.
        Now, Selling Products to the Public Safety Industry {CLICK HERE!}
        Post Office Box 718
        Yucca Valley, CA 92286
        1.760.333.6978

        Website: http://www.Intelligentops.com
        Blog:       http://www.socalpi.blogspot.com
        Forum:    http://www.allbounty.com

        THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION. THE INFORMATION COMPILED HEREIN, ALONG WITH ATTACHMENTS, MAY BE SUBJECT TO ATTORNEY/CLIENT AND WORK PRODUCT PRIVILEGES. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, PLEASE CONTACT THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY. ANY MISUSE, DISSEMINATION OR UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OF THE CONTENTS HEREIN MAY RESULT IN BOTH CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES.