Know

  • Roger Morales, CNSA
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2008
      What happend to the know mag?

      Roger Morales, CNSA, Paralegal
    • Heather R.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9, 2008
        I was wondering the same thing - especially since they have my money...

        Heather R
        Boulder, CO

        --
        Heather R.
        Boulder, Colorado
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 9, 2008
          We should know later on today if the magazines have actually been mailed out yet. I will let the group know as soon as I do.

          Mary

          Mary McCutcheon
          Paralegal
          Jacksonville, FL
          Work 904-304-2752
          Fax 904- 621-9084
          www.marylegal.com
          http://mccutcheonparalegalservices.law.officelive.com

          http://www.linkedin.com/in/marylegal

          http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/McCutcheon.Legal.Services.904-304-2752

          New Vision Organization, Inc.
          National Director of Paralegals
          http://newvisionorganization.4t.com/

          Free Business Advertising - Advertise for Free. Reach 1000s Instantly : http://spiderinvite.com/signup.php?id=3098272

          http://www.xing.com/go/invite/8979062.6df131

          THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE
          >INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED
          >AND MAY CONTAIN
          INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED,
          >CONFIDENTIAL OR EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE
          UNDER
          >APPLICABLE LAW. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS
          >NOT THE
          INTENDED RECIPIENT, OR THE EMPLOYEE OR
          >AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING
          THE MESSAGE TO
          >THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED
          >THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPYING
          >OF THIS
          COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF
          >YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS
          COMMUNICATION IN ERROR,
          >PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY BY TELEPHONE AND
          >RETURN THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE TO US AT THE ABOVE
          >ADDRESS VIA THE
          U.S. POSTAL SERVICE. THANK YOU.