Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

  • Gwendolyn E. McClinton via LinkedIn
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 4 10:21 PM

      LinkedIn

      Gwendolyn E. McClinton requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

      roger,

      - Gwendolyn E.

      View invitation from Gwendolyn E. McClinton

      WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH GWENDOLYN E. MCCLINTON BE A GOOD IDEA?

      People Gwendolyn E. McClinton knows can discover your profile

      Connecting to Gwendolyn E. McClinton will attract the attention of LinkedIn users. See who's been viewing your profile.

      © 2012, LinkedIn Corporation