Professionals Working With & For Professionals !

  • Catherine
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2011
      StaffingForce is looking for professionals to work doing
      virtual placements for professionals!

      If you are looking for a non franchise business opportunity
      of a lifetime, then consider StaffingForce.

      Meet others paving the way! Join our free Social Network to
      get started.

      http://www.mystaffingforce.com/profile/cathym

      StaffingForce is a recognized leader in the ($113B +)
      Staffing Industry providing a full spectrum
      of interim and direct staffing solutions to companies
      ranging from the Fortune 500 to medium - sized
      businesses and entrepreneurial start-ups through a
      global business model that empowers Associates
      to define their own success.

      Our business model is designed to provide you with a
      higher degree of work and personal-life satisfaction,
      regardless if are new to the Staffing Industry or a veteran.

      Successful StaffingForce Associates come from diverse
      backgrounds, including sales, finance, communications,
      marketing, manufacturing, IT, senior business management,
      banking, education,recruiting, career management, staffing,
      and human resources, to name a few.

      Business model provides:

      - Flexibility to participate from anywhere @ anytime!
      - Highest commissions (90% +) in the Staffing Industry
      - Short & long term recurring exponential income
      - Best in class collaborative software suite
      - World-class online, video and live training
      - State of art tools & back office services
      - Caring leadership & mentorship
      - Community, collaboration & teamwork
      - Ownership
      - National & international expansion
      - Unlimited growth potential

      Upcoming Webinars: Adjust for your time zone.

      Please name me as your inviter,as we are
      invitation only. Cathy M.

      Tuesday
      https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/549076954

      Thursday
      https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/834025050

      Saturday
      https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/585563467

      Sincere Regards,
      Cathy Milenbaugh
      Staffing Force
      www.staffingforce.com/cathy
      E-mail cathcart3@...
      Join our free Social Network Site!
      Sign in as a member, please say I invited you!
      www.mystaffingforce.com/profile/cathym