Join The StaffingForce Way & Earn Full Time Pay ! ! !

  • Catherine
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2011
      Join Me In Showing What The StaffingForce business model provides:

      - Flexibility to participate from anywhere @ anytime!
      - Highest commissions (90% +) in the Staffing Industry
      - Short & long term recurring exponential income
      - Best in class collaborative software suite
      - World-class online, video and live training
      - State of art tools & back office services
      - Caring leadership & mentorship
      - Community, collaboration & teamwork
      - Ownership
      - Unlimited growth potential

      Our business model is designed to provide you with a
      higher degree of work and personal-life satisfaction,
      regardless if are new to the Staffing Industry or a
      veteran. Successful StaffingForce Associates come from
      diverse backgrounds, including students, generation x,
      sales, banking, accounting, finance, communications,
      marketing, manufacturing, retirees, information technology,
      clinical, moms, scientific, executives, healthcare,
      generation y, banking, administrative, mid-career,
      temps & contractors, clerical, engineering, legal, boomers,
      education, recruiting, over-40, career management, staffing,
      human resources, and reside locally,nationally and
      internationally.

      Join our FREE Webinar! Say that I invited you. Cathy M.

      Tuesday:
      https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/549076954

      Thursday:
      https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/834025050

      Saturday:
      https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/585563467

      Sincere Regards,
      Cathy Milenbaugh
      Staffing Force
      www.staffingforce.com/cathy
      Legal Solutions Division Associate
      An Independent Female Owned Business
      E-mail cathcart3@...
      Join our free Social Network Site!
      Sign in as a member, please say I invited you!
      www.mystaffingforce.com/profile/cathym