Re: Casey Anthony Trial VERDICT WATCH

  • robertl
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 5, 2011
      I have mostly been annoyed about how much attention this has gotten. Not that I mind it being on the court channel, but on stations I watch like HLN. But now that it has come to the end I'm interested.

      It is hard to come away without doubt about her guilt at some level. And I'm sure some of you have heard more detailed evidence than I have but the brief snippet of the closing statements from the defense makes me believe that the jury will have a hard time opting for guilty for capital murder. My bet is for some kind of compromise- either 2nd or manslaughter.

      I just hope that if she really did was the prosecution says that she will be found guilty on all charges.

      One question is on the jury instructions. When I observed this recently in another trial there was a lot of input from the attorneys on the instructions. Did that happen here?