Need financial & inventory forms for divorce case

  • Vanessa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2011
      Good morning everyone. I have a favor to ask. A very dear friend is in the beginning stages of a divorce and has asked me if I could help her get copies of the financial and inventory forms. She's a former family law paralegal, but doesn't have access to anything since she's been out of the biz for quite some time. Of course, she doesn't make much and wants to do as much of the paperwork as she can and no attorney will furnish her with anything without a retainer. If any of you can provide me with these forms, I would be most grateful. We're in Texas, if that makes any difference. Thanks so much.

      Have a blessed day,

      Vanessa
    • Roger
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 23, 2011