Looking For Attorneys For The NY Area !

  • Catherine
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2011
      Prominent domestic and international full service Law firm,

      seeks partners across a wide range of practice areas,

      who are looking to explore opportunities for growth.

      Areas of interest include but are not limited to Corporate,

      Litigation, Bankruptcy, Real Estate, Tax, Banking Finance.

      The ideal candidate will have excellent academic credentials,

      bar licensure in good standing, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a

      strong book of business (approximately $1M) with potential to expand.

      This is an opportunity to practice an advanced level of law, with the support

      of top level professionals, in a collaborative environment.

      Top law school and tops in your class is a plus, must have transcripts along with resumes.

      Day to Day Responsibilities

      -Expertise in specific area of practice.

      Sincere Regards,

      Cathy Milenbaugh

      Staffing Force

      www.staffingforce.com/cathy

      Legal Solutions Division Associate

      An Independent Female Owned Business

      E-mail cathcart3@...

      Join our free Social Network Site!

      Sign in as a member, please say I invited you!

      www.mystaffingforce.com/profile/cathym