People Who Are Looking To Earn What They're Worth !

  • Catherine
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14 12:16 PM
      - Virtual Recruitment and Account Managers

      - Comprehensive training

      - Flexible hours

      - Collaboration, teamwork & community

      - Grow nationally & international

      If this sounds like you, here are other
      compelling reasons to consider owning your
      own StaffingForce agency:

      - Relationships & Social Interaction

      - Financial Security & Control

      - Minimal Risk, Maximum Return

      - No Boundaries, No Limits

      - Tax Benefits

      - Freedom & Flexibility

      - Equal Opportunity

      - Recognition

      We would like to hear from recruiters, talent acquisitionists,
      virtual sourcers,researchers, human resource, account managers,
      staffing professionals and others that are interested
      in breaking out of the STATUS QUO and are ready to create
      income security, unlimited growth and financial independence.

      Check out our ever growing, Free Social Networking community:

      http://www.mystaffingforce.com/profile/cathy

      Join as a member and mention my name as your inviter-Cathy M

      See future webinars on the "events" tab and join some groups of your choice!

      Join us for a Free Webinar at these times:

      Saturdays: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/968379611

      Tuesdays: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/482828155

      Thurdays: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/155660451

      Please add me as the inviter to these events. Cathy M.

      Questions? Contact me at the e-mail below.

      Sincere Regards,

      Cathy Milenbaugh
      Staffing Force
      www.staffingforce.com/cathy
      Legal Solutions Division Associate
      An Independent Female Owned Business
      E-mail cathcart3@...
      Join our free Social Network Site!
      Sign in as a member, please say I invited you!
      www.mystaffingforce.com/profile/cathym