StaffingForce Is Looking For A Few Good Legal Professionals ! !

  • Catherine
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2011
      If you are looking for a career opportunity of a lifetime,
      then consider StaffingForce.

      Secure your financial future!

      StaffingForce is a recognized leader in the ($113B +)
      Staffing Industry, providing a full spectrum of interim
      and direct staffing solutions to companies ranging from
      the Fortune 500 to medium - sized
      businesses and entrepreneurial start-ups through a global
      business model that empowers Associates to define their
      own success.

      Our business model is designed to provide you with a higher
      degree of work and personal-life satisfaction, regardless
      if are new to the Staffing Industry or a veteran.

      Successful StaffingForce Associates come from diverse backgrounds,
      including sales, finance, communications, marketing, manufacturing,
      IT, senior business management, banking, education, recruiting,
      career management, staffing, and human resources,to name a few.

      Business model provides:

      - Flexibility to participate from anywhere @ anytime!

      - Highest commissions (90% +) in the Staffing Industry
      - Short & long term recurring exponential income
      - Best in class collaborative software suite
      - World-class online, video and live training
      - State of art tools & back office services

      - Caring leadership & mentorship
      - Community, collaboration & teamwork

      - Ownership

      - National & international expansion

      - Unlimited growth potential

      Upcoming Free Webinars: Mention I invited you - Cathy M,

      Saturday

      https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/968379611

      Tuesday

      https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/482828155

      Thursday

      https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/155660451

      Sincere Regards,

      Cathy Milenbaugh
      Staffing Force
      www.staffingforce.com/cathy
      Legal Solutions Division Associate
      An Independent Female Owned Business
      E-mail cathcart3@...
      Join our free Social Network Site!
      Sign in as a member, please say I invited you!
      www.mystaffingforce.com/profile/cathym