Fwd: MPA Thesis due 6/14: SurveyMonkey.com Questions On IT Staff Training In Law Firms and Its Relation to Evals and Pay

  • virri345@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2011

      I'm an MPA Candidate at Strayer University and on a law firm's staff.  Per agreement with my instructor, I'm doing my Master's thesis on adequacy of IT training of staff in law firms and its relation to staff evals and pay.  I drafted a survey of 5 questions on my topic at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7K83XD9.  Email me from your personal email at virri345@... if you have questions.  Please feel free to forward this email to colleagues.  mas.