Virtual Recruiters Needed !

  • Catherine
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2011
      Virtual Recruiting & Staffing – 80+ Positions
      to Fill By The End of March ~ $1.9M + In
      Commissions To Share!

      Looking for a higher degree of work and
      personal-life satisfaction?

      Earn the highest commissions in the staffing
      industry (90%+) plus recurring short and
      long-term income.

      Multiple commission streams are available

      We would like to hear from recruiters, virtual sourcers,
      researchers, human resource, staffing professionals and
      others that are interested in breaking out of the
      STATUS QUO and are ready to create income security,
      unlimited growth and financial independence.

      The StaffingForce community competes differently
      through strategic positioning that drives the
      "social network effect" of collaboration,
      cross-promotion, and financial incentives.

      Everyone has something personally to gain by
      participating in our social economic system and
      their participation enables others to prosper
      StaffingForce is serving a base of national clients
      ranging from the Fortune 1000 to medium-sized
      businesses and entrepreneurial start-ups.

      Check out our ever growing Free Social Network community:
      http://www.mystaffingforce.com/profile/cathym

      Join us in a free webinar to learn our business platform:
      (adjust time for your zone)
      Add me as your inviter: Cathy M.

      Tuesday
      https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/482828155

      Thursday
      https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/155660451

      Saturday
      https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/694869179

      Share in the commissions by helping us fill
      permanent & interim positions in the following
      occupations:

      - Accounting & Finance
      - Biotechnology
      - Engineering
      - Healthcare
      - Information Technology
      - Legal
      - Manufacturing
      - Marketing
      - Sales

      We look forward to showing you how you can
      participate!
      Please add me as the inviter to these events.

      E: mail cathcart3@...
      www.staffingforce.com/cathym