Fwd: Hudson Legal LISTSERV: Attorneys: Tax Attorneys

  • Roger Morales, CNSA
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2010
      FYI

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: NA-Hudson Live <HudsonLIVE@...>
      Date: Wed, May 26, 2010 at 12:08 PM
      Subject: Hudson Legal LISTSERV: Attorneys: Tax Attorneys
      To: NEWYORK@...

      Hudson Legal is currently staffing the following position:

      Start date:  ASAP

      • RateRate commensurate with experience
      • Hours:  TBD
      • DurationPotential for long term
      • LocationManhattan, New York
      Requirements:  Tax attorneys admitted in any US jurisdiction.  Must possess an LLM in taxation.  Reponsibilities will include:
      • Provide consultation/advice on the content and interpretation of tax laws.
      • Research and analyze tax issues regarding financial products, including insurance, mutual funds, and brokerage for employees, sales team and clients.
      • Provide a written analysis of any findings and respond to questions related to those findings.
      • Evaluate Federal and state tax legislation and regulations relevant to the company, its products and clients
      • Review materials for tax technical accuracy.

      If interested, please email your most current resume to LEGALJOBS@... immediately. In the Subject Line, please reference Tax Attorney.

      About Hudson Legal

      With over twenty years of specialized experience, Hudson Legal delivers a comprehensive portfolio of services to private practice, corporate and non-profit entities. We place accomplished attorneys as well as paralegals and legal support professionals into project and direct hire positions. We have the contacts, expertise and track record to place candidates with leading employers around the world. As the world's largest legal recruiting firm, we provide significant insight into the market for legal employment.

      Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

      ****This e-mail is sent by Hudson Highland Group, Inc., or one of its subsidiaries, and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.****