Illegal Foreclosure

  • wireman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2010
      "The contents of the attached file are something unlike anything you have ever read. Go to the read me first instructions and then read "Where Does The Fraud Begin". The rest is then up to you."
      "Now it is time to bring this to every corner of the country. This WILL make a difference in this country if people will read, understand and ACT to do something. If you know people in the media....take this to them and talk to them. If you know attorneys........put it in front of them. If you know judges.......put it in front of them. If you have a court case........enter this information into the record. If you know clerks in recorders offices......give them a copy. If you are in foreclosure.......get this to all involved in any way.
      IF YOU ARE, OR HAVE BEEN, IN FORECLOSURE, DO NOT MAKE EMPTY PROMISES OF IT GOING TO THE FBI. MAKE A POINT OF TAKING IT YOURSELF, IN PERSON, AND TELLING THEM YOU ARE A VICTIM AND YOU WANT THEM TO INVESTIGATE.
      Working together we CAN change things.........it is up to every one of you. Let's put this information in front of EVERYONE in the country!!"
      FBI Docs
      http://www.4shared.com/file/189433925/6ead09f/FBI_Docs.html