Hello All!

  • judi.almonte
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 15, 2009
      My name is Judi, and I wanted to introduce myself to the group. I am a little new at this on Yahoo:). I am a paralegal student and soon will be graduating in March with an Associate of Science in Paralegal studies. I am currently living in Fortworth Texas but would like to relocate back home to Orlando, FL once I graduate. I would like some feedback on how I can start this transition to relocate to Orlando and find a job out there. I am employed now as a secretary at a college for two years and have gained clerical skills. I am in the process of joining various Paralegal Associations and have started volunteering as a case worker. Please feel free to share your thoughts. Thank you! :)
    • roger300m
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 20, 2009
        Hello Judi welcome to our group! Sorry its been so dead, I have been so busy at work. If you have any question please ask way and don't be shy. And good luck.

        Roger

        --- In The_Paralegals_Network@yahoogroups.com, "judi.almonte" <judi.almonte@...> wrote:

        > My name is Judi, and I wanted to introduce myself to the group. I am a little new at this on Yahoo:). I am a paralegal student and soon will be graduating in March with an Associate of Science in Paralegal studies. I am currently living in Fortworth Texas but would like to relocate back home to Orlando, FL once I graduate. I would like some feedback on how I can start this transition to relocate to Orlando and find a job out there. I am employed now as a secretary at a college for two years and have gained clerical skills. I am in the process of joining various Paralegal Associations and have started volunteering as a case worker. Please feel free to share your thoughts. Thank you! :)

      • Roger Morales, CNSA
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 24, 2009
          Hi Judi what type of firm you work for?

          --
          Sent from my mobile device

          Roger Morales

          Sent from my BlackBerry (r) smartphone with SprintSpeed

          The Paralegals Network
        • Joan Farley Nyobe
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 24, 2009

            Hi Judi. I’m Joan. Welcome.

            Joan Farley Nyobe, B.S.

            Farley's Legal Support Services

            Bowie, Maryland 20721

            301-254-2913Hm

            240-350-4347Cell

            301-390-1192 Fax

            Certified DC Criminal Justice Act Defender Services Investigator

            MEMBER OF:

            cid:544CC804963D4323A250D05D16A60C56@LINDASLAPTOPPC