885Job Opportunity: Litigation Paralegal
- Apr 1, 2009---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 11:41:06 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Job Opportunity: Litigation Paralegal
My name is Rajan and I'm a recruiter at Artech.
Artech has an urgent contract for one of our direct clients:
Job Title: Litigation Paralegal
Location: Bridgewater, NJ
Duration: 6+ Months
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
DUTIES >> The Paralegal, Litigation provides legal support in a
variety of ways to the in-house attorneys who manage commercial,
government and other litigation involving the company.
Such assistance would include, among other things:
• the review and analysis of discovery requests and governmental
requests for information and documents;
• the interaction with internal business clients to organize and
produce the company's response to such requests;
• the interaction with attorneys at outside law firms involved in
discovery and resolution of the case;
• assisting counsel perform internal investigations, collecting
documents and coordinating material from in-house clients;
• conducting legal research;
• the processing of incoming legal documents (supervising file
organization and meeting company record keeping requirements);
• preparation of routine correspondence and legal pleadings with
• providing support in the management of outside vendors and outside
• participation in a team environment to accomplish complex tasks; and
• management of short term and long term projects to assist in the
prosecution or defense of litigation involving the Company.
SKILLS >> Experience in litigation, including discovery, at a law firm
EDUCATION >> BA/BS required from an accredited school and paralegal
certificate or equivalent training and experience
If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a
change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications
and interest, please call me ASAP at (973) 993-9383 Ext.220, even if
we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond
via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you.
In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond
Artech is a global IT Consulting company with over 30 Fortune 500
customers. You may visit our website at www.artechinfo.com to learn
more about us.
(973) 993-9383 Ext.220
Note: You are receiving this e-mail either because your resume had
been posted to one of the internet job sites, or you had previously
submitted your resume to us.
If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I
contact you at some later date, please follow the link below to
indicate your date of availability.
If you are interested in this position, please click here.
If you would like to unsubscribe, please click here.
Sent from my mobile device
Roger Morales, CNSA
Sent from my BlackBerry (r) smartphone with SprintSpeed