651Early Bird Extended for DC and Los Angeles SuperEvents!

  • RM
    Jul 1, 2008

      Estrin LegalEd Events
      gold people with laptops

       Early Bird Rates Extended-But Not for Long!
      Get CLE Credits!

      The Paralegal SuperConferences
      Washington, D.C.: July 17 & 18
      Los Angeles: July 25 & 26

      The Paralegal Managers' Institutes
      Washington, D.C. : July 17 & 18
      Los Angeles: July 25 & 26
      **Sign-up now! Hotel room discount expires June 27th!

      The Litigation Support Boot Camps
      San Francisco: July 31 - Aug. 1
      Washington, D.C. Aug. 7-8
      Los Angeles: Aug. 14-15

      10% discount for NCAPA members.
      10% discount for IPMA members.
      10% discount for LAPA members.
      Discounts do not combine.

      Estrin LegalEd
      "Interesting & chock full of information!" Christina Espinosa, Hanna and Morton LLP

      "Thank you for a really informative seminar today. I'm a patent paralegal and welcomed the guidance and specific tools you provided. I will put those tools to work immediately." Pat Gloster, Sr. Paralegal

      "FANTASTIC!!!" Cynthia Byrd, The Murphy Firm
      Info@...
      www.EstrinLegalEd.com
      11271 Ventura Blvd. Ste. 411
      Studio City, California 91604
      818.506.8701/888.803.8807
      Free Webinar
      Sign-up for a SuperConference, Managers' Institute or Boot Camp and get a free CLE webinar.  Webinar can be transferred to any member of the same organization.  You will be sent a confirming e-mail at the time of sign-up.  No redeemable cash value.
      Offer Expires: July 10, 2008